Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Well, I guess I'm a blogger now! :) if you couldn't tell, this is my first blog, so bear with me! The purpose of this blog is to track our progress as we go through the process of In Vitro Fertilization treatment. I'm currently on my way to my first appointment at Uconn as I type (no, I'm not driving!) If you want to know the back story to all this you can go to www.babydobos.com The long and short of it is that we have no other options besides doing IVF and my insurance will not cover it. Not a penny. So, we've had a website built to (hopefully) raise some funds to help get us to our goal, a healthy baby! My fiancé, Matt and I are getting married in July. We won't be following through with the process until after the wedding, so, we have a little time to try to raise the money...I'm praying we can make this happen! At any rate, I'm significantly nervous about this appointment today...don't know what to expect...but i do know we'll be meeting with someone from the business office to discuss finances. I guess we'll see how it goes. Fingers crossed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment