Monday, November 26, 2012

The Sequel

ok, so, "Waiting to Ovulate" has ended and we're now casting for "Waiting to menstrate" LOL!  I started on my hormone patches on Saturday.  Good times. Pretty sure I'm having hot flashes and headaches due to said patches...  *sigh*  Aaaaanyway, I ordered my meds today to the tune of $2575...plus $90. at my local pharmacy...plus my (roughly) $3,000. worth of free drugs I qualified for and we're good to go!  Hopefully we won't end up needing the other RX for an additional $2500.
UGH!
This is very scary...and nerve racking!  Next step, gotta go to have my baseline cycle day 2 ultra sound and blood work. yahoo!  Trying to keep my head in the game and not get overwhelmed!!  :-)
I did tell my boss about IVF, so at least my employer will know why I've lost my mind.  Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment