Monday, December 3, 2012

ready, set, IN VITRO!

So, I went to UCONN today and I have been "cleared" to start my injections of Gonal F tonight!  YAY!  Officially starting the process!  Holy Shit!  I had a little teaching session with a nurse about how inject my Gonal F and how to mix my menapur.  Good times.  It's a little scary, but I think I got it....We shall find out in T minus ONE HOUR!  Exciting stuff!  So, then I'm going back for blood work again on Thursday and then I was supposed to go again Saturday at 7:30 for blood work and an ultrasound.  But I had a mini stroke when I got to work after the doctors appointment cuz I totally forgot that I have mandatory training on Saturday at 8am!  UGH!  It all got straightened out though.  The doctor said he will do the ultrasound either friday or sunday, depending on my lab results from thursday.  He's a hell of a guy, that guy!  :-)

So, anyway....I think I'm gonna start updating daily to track just how crazy I get.  Should be fun, no?  So, hold on to your hats people, heeeeere we go!! 

1 comment: