Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Day 2

Day 2-
Well, I woke up feeling like a million bucks!  For once, that's not sarcasm!  I felt great, like my old self, maybe even better than that. The nurse had told me that my estrogen levels would come down once I took the patches off, before it goes back up from the injections.  So, I'm guessing that is the "high" I was feeling.  Not bloated and space brained, like the fog had lifted.  I still had the headache coming and going, and minimal hot flashes, but nothing major.
I did my injections tonight and it actually was a little easier, didn't burn quite as much.  Hopefully that's me getting used to it?  (Wishful thinking.)  Anyway, I kinda just feel crappy now.  Not horrible, not pain or emotional or even cranky...just, crappy.  Blah.  But hey, everyone is still alive, so I'm counting today as a WIN!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment