Friday, December 7, 2012

Day 4.5

Sorry to keep my HUGE audience waiting... LOL!
Day 4- (kinda) My injections last night kinda sucked. I always feel crappy about a half hour after doing them.  Today is pretty sucktacular.  I'm VERY bloated, can't lean forward without feeling nauseous.  Sneezing makes me fairly certain my ovaries are gonna explode.  Driving is fun, with bumps in the road and whatnot. :-/  Kinda feel like I'm walking like the Abominable Snowman from Rudolph the red nosed Reindeer... or for those of you who DON'T have a 6 year old, perhaps Frankenstein is a better reference?  Either way, you get my drift.  Sitting is VERY uncomfortable, so, ya know it's awesome that my job requires me to sit for 8 hours...and that I'll be sitting for about 10 hours tomorrow for my stupid training class! GAH!
But, I still haven't killed anyone!  YAY ME!  My emotions are in check...so that's a BIG plus.  I ordered more Gonal F today, just enough to get me to Tuesday for now. ($1,112.00 later...)  And I have my ultrasound and more bloodwork Sunday.  Yay! 

I can totally do this.........Right? 

1 comment: